English Horn / Oboe d'amore reed case for 7 reeds
- reed case for English Horn / Oboe d'amore for 7 reeds
- full wood ash / elm
- spring mechanism of stainless spring steel
- surface: nature wax (herbal base), clear or decor varnish
- press stud closure
- perfect drying by plugging on the reeds
- secured hold because of the sponge rubber
These cases are manufactured of full native ash or elm wood. A noble case, directly from the manufacturer , especially for all woodwinds, which appreciate natural materials. The drying of the 7 oboe reeds is guaranteed by the spring mechanism made of spring steel. The surface is coated with nature wax, clear varnish and black or mahogany colored decor varnish. The interior is lined with black velvet. Additionally the reeds get extra hold in a special sponge rubber groove bar. It features a press stud closure.
Interior-measurement 3,74"x3,03"x0,63", 95 x 77 x 16 mm.
|size||Innenmaß 95 x 77 x 16 mm, Interior-measurement 3,74"x3,03"x0,63"|