English Horn / Oboe d'amore reed case for 14 reeds
- reed case for 14 reeds, for oboe d’amore or English horn
- full wood ash / elm
- spring mechanism of stainless spring steel
- surface: nature wax (herbal base), clear or decor varnish
- perfect drying by plugging on the reeds
- secured hold because of the sponge rubber
- self closed hinge
These cases are manufactured of full native ash or elm wood. A noble case, directly from the manufacturer , especially for all woodwinds, which appreciate natural materials. The drying of the 14 oboe reeds is guaranteed by the spring mechanism made of spring steel. The surface is coated with nature wax, clear varnish and black or mahogany colored decor varnish. The interior is lined with black. Additionally the reeds get extra hold in a special sponge rubber groove bar. It features a self closed hinge.
Interior-measurement 7,12"x3,46"x0,7", 181x88 x18 mm.
|size||Innenmaß 181x88 x18 mm, Interior-measurement 7,12"x3,46"x0,7"|