Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who carries out a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reasons .
The cancellation period is one month from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the The carrier is who has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, provided you ordered several goods as part of a single order and ordered them separately be delivered;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Etuiproduktion Mittweida GmbH, Malzgasse 7, 09648 Mittweida, telephone no. : +4937272764, email address: [email protected])by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email) informing you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you do so Send notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs arising from you choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have chosen), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have returned the goods immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of your cancellation of this contract to be returned or handed over to us The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods arise if this loss in value is due to handling other than what is necessary to check the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods , which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon when the contract was concluded , which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription versions